Consumers are entitled to cancellation according to the following conditions, whereby a consumer is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be ascribed to a commercial or independent business activity.
Right to cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without citing reasons.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right to cancellation, you must inform us (ineo Pharma GmbH, Formerweg 9, 47877 Willich, Germany, Tel.: +49 (0) 2171 - 76 478- 10, Fax: +49 (0) 2171 – 75 34 997, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a postal letter, fax or email). To this end, you can use the sample cancellation form provided; this is not mandatory, however. The timely sending of the notification of the exercise of the right to cancellation is sufficient for the observance of the cancellation deadline.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we are required to reimburse you with all payments received from you, including delivery charges (with the exception of extra costs arising from your selection of a method of delivery deviating from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this reimbursement, we use the same method of payment used by you for the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you; you will be in no way charged for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you prove that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earliest. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you informed us of your cancellation of the contract. The time limit is deemed to be met when you dispatch the goods to us before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse to repay you until we have the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have the goods immediately and in any case not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract, to us or to Formerweg 9, 47877 Willich or return. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
Exclusion or extinction reasons
The right of withdrawal does not exist with contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which can not be delivered until 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires early in contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- An ineo Pharma GmbH, Formerweg 9, 47877 Willich, Fax number: +49 2171 7534997, E-Mail-Address: email@example.com:
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) /
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- name of the consumer (s)
- address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.